I would just like to say I am...

Agnostic

Thank you
Good night

Comments

Cassandra said…
Is this a new decision? How did you decide? Do you care to share more?
Stephen said…
I heard part of a sermon the other day where the speaker described himself as, "an experiential believer and an intellectual agnostic." Would that fit you at all?
Ann said…
Cassandra,
I'll share more when summer semester is over

Stephen,
You might be right about that.
Axiom said…
Now you too can 'live without a map'. Glad you've joined us.
Grad Student said…
Do you feel relief on saying this, or are you still in tension?

I only ask because when I first described myself as such I felt an enormous sense of relief.

Now, however, I feel more and more tense about this description of myself because of my social situation (being surrounded by believers and Adventists). Alas, poor me.

Popular posts from this blog

Eating SDA Style

Dogs Become Street Stoics