A really wonderful person is dying of cancer. She is an awesome woman I met in Korea. She was SUPER energetic, loving, giving and made my experience there worthwhile. She was part of my women's Bible Study group THE HUNGRY TEAM (Named because we ate a lot together) After I left some missionary friends took over The Hungry Team from me and this lady was baptised. I took out some pictures I had of her today and cried. I am leaving the photos out so I don't forget to think of her daily. When someone is so far away and it has been so many years it is hard to always keep them in your thoughts. I hope to make contact with her again soon. She is to young to be facing this and has many people who love and depend on her. Part of me wants to draw some conclusion about this or make some connection between this and the Easter services I attended this weekend. For now though I will just let it be and focus on what I can do to strengthen and support this wonderful person during her time of need.

Comments

Cassandra said…
*hugs* I'm sorry to hear about your friend's cancer. :(
Ann said…
Thanks Cassandra =)

Popular posts from this blog

Eating SDA Style

Dogs Become Street Stoics