It's as easy as ABC

Want to join a religion? Why it's as easy as ABC!

Allah...Buddha...Christ...ABC!

hmmm...I think I could waste a good few hours coming up with a religious alphabet.

This will not be one of my deepest posts...but here I go. I am going to try and come up with the words on my own. No wikipedia or beliefnet for me.

Allah
Buddha
Christ
Dharma, Dogma
Ellen White, Evangelical
Faith
Guru
Hindu
Isaiah
Jainism, Jesus, Jehovah, Jew
Kharma
Lord, Leviticus, Lamentations
Meditation, Mass
Nirvana, Nun
Omnipotent
Prayer, Pope
Quakers
Religion, Rastifarian
Salvation
Trinity
Unitarian Universalist
Venerable, Vision
Winter Solstice, Weslyan
Xodohtro (ok this is Orthodox backward but I can't think of an X)
Yaweh
Zorastrian

Comments

Leslie Foster said…
Impressive...no wikipedia? but that's unheard of! ;)
Anonymous said…
wow, I haven't even heard of some of those and I took the world religions class.
Anonymous said…
Those were great!

Popular posts from this blog

Eating SDA Style

Dogs Become Street Stoics

Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire