Why Fearless Wonder

I chose the title "Fearless Wonder" because that is what i dream of becoming. Fear is what is keeping me from all the wonderful things I think of doing. Yes, I realize that "The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom." ...but that is just the beginning. Perfect love casts out fear after all.
I have spent a lot of my life fearing what God will do to me if I don't act right. Not that this fear has ever gotten me to act right for long though. I only started acting "right" when I started really loving myself and others.
Right now, as look at various spiritual paths I could take, my main thought is "How could this help me be free from fear. How could this help me live in love."

I don't know the answers yet, but I am hoping.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I to struggle with fear. Not so much religious but I am beginning to realize that whenever I get close to being successful at something I get scared and back down. For example, I would do really well in one project in class and then get scared and not do so well in the next one. Fear is keeping me from the life I dream of. Fear is like a back bitting best friend to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Eating SDA Style

Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Dogs Become Street Stoics