The longest 15 minutes of my life!

So I just made it through a 15 minute Mindfullness of Breathing mediation. Just when I was about to break down and check how long I had been meditating the timer I'd set went off and I was SO HAPPY! Proud of myself for making it and glad to be done with it. I do plan on waking up tomorrow morning and doing it all over again. I am not sure if it will get easier or harder. I am glad for anything that improves my self discipline though. Yes, somtimes I like claim that all my problems come from fear...but that is not true. A good portion of my problems are from lack of self discipline and abiltiy to see things through. I think mediation is going to help me with this. Why look, after just 15 mintues of meditation I am actually finishing a blog entry. You have no idea how many I start or just think of but never see through to completion. Well off to try and use my new powers of self discipline on the dishes.
Bye for now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I don't think I could do it for more than like two mins.
Ann said…
Hey Becky,

Well you are supposed to work your way up to 45 minutes. I'm not sure how I am going to get through that.
=)

Popular posts from this blog

Eating SDA Style

Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Dogs Become Street Stoics